I have a PhD from The Australian National University. This project involved developing software for the tomography of shock layer flows. I previously completed a Bachelor of Science with Honours at the Research School of Earth Sciences in seismic tomography.
Currently, I am co-founder and Director, Projects & Communications at Montroix Pty Ltd – Australia’s foremost experts in research collaboration with Europe.
I am also co-founder and Director of COVERSE Ltd, a non-profit dedicated to supporting Australians who have been injured by COVID-19 vaccines.
You can find me on ORCID at orcid.org/0000-0002-3971-0531.
- Rado Faletič. International Research in Australian scientist: global leaders, international rising stars, 2011.
- Rado Faletič. The GFC a blessing for research. The Australian, 6 July 2011.
- Rado Faletič, Merrilyn Fitzpatrick, Kerrie Glennie, Jean-François Desvignes. From interoperability challenges to syncing opportunities: a pathway to global research. FEAST Discussion Paper 7/11, June 2011.
- Merrilyn Fitzpatrick, Kerrie Glennie, Rado Faletič, Dennis Rank, Christopher T. Hill. The case for interoperability in global research. FEAST Discussion Paper 6/11, April 2011.
- Rado Faletič, Jean-François Desvignes. The Future of FEAST. FEAST Discussion Paper 5/11, April 2011.
- Rado Faletič. SYNC – Science beYond National Cooperation. Communiqué from the FEAST/UQ Symposium: Enhancing interoperability in the emerging global research order, April 2011.
- Rado Faletič. Reconciling Quality and Quantity. FEAST Discussion Paper 4/11, February 2011.
Many of these photographs have been digitally processed/enhanced… just for fun.
Iron Bridge on the King River
sunset from Monaro Highway
poplars by Lake Ginninderra
New Millenium sunrise from Mt. Wellington
the pool playoffs in Vincentia
Captain Cook Fountain and National Library
winter by Lake Burley Griffin
blossom by Lake Ginninderra
Employment & activities
- Director, COVERSE Ltd
- Director, Projects & Communications, Montroix Pty Ltd
- Senior Technical Writer, ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science
- Executive Director, FEAST
- Technical Innovation Manager, ANIPP
- Information Manager, FEAST
- IT support, Research School of Chemistry, The Australian National University
- IT support, Department of Physics and Theoretical Physics, The Australian National University
- First and Second year Mathematics tutor, The Australian National University
- Science tutor at Bruce Hall
- farm and factory labour
- porter/barperson, Rydges Hotel Hobart
- guitar tutor